This page is dedicated to nothing but stockpiling a massive list of quotes spoken by the greatest Sith Lords. Not all quotes
praise the dark side, but that's ok. They are still pretty cool quotes. We'll be adding a few quotes here and there. The quotes
are organized by who said it. Hope you enjoy. Many more to be added soon.
- "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither
the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
- "Wipe this pathetic planet from the face of the galaxy!"
- "You are strong, child--but I will break you!"
- "Still . . . still spouting the wisdom of the Jedi, I see. Maybe there is more truth in their code than I ever believed.
I . . . I cannot help but wonder, Revan. What would have happened had our positions been reversed? What if fate had decreed
I would be captured by the Jedi? Could I have returned to the light, as you did? If you had not led me down the dark path
in the first place, what destiny would I have found?"
- "I wanted to be Master of the Sith and ruler of the galaxy. But that destiny was not mine, Revan. It might have been yours,
perhaps . . . but never mine. And in the end, as the darkness takes me, I am nothing."
- "Your predecessor once made the mistake of questioning my orders, Admiral, surely you're not so foolish as him to commit
the same mistake..."
- "Failure means death, Admiral."
- "Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally."
- "I can feel you, my master, faint, weak. No longer do your teachings whisper within my skull."
- "Have you come here for answers? There are none. She hopes that you will be spared, only so you might suffer."
- "I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness."
- "Have you come here to die like the Jedi before you? This place is a graveyard for your kind. The call of Korriban is
strong, but it is the call of the dead. It is fitting that you came here."
- "Long have I waited for the last of the Jedi to fall at my feet."
- "You are a wretched thing, of weakness and fear."
- "Hunt him wherever he goes, find him; he will not escape me again."
- "She shields him, protects him. I will destroy everything she loves, all that she holds dear. I will cast his corpse at
her feet; it will be as if killing her children."
- "I can die a hundred times, Exile, and each time I shall rise, as strong as before."
- "Kreia, she will try to break you, and when she does you will fall, and if you do, you will die."
- "As long as the dark side flows through the cracks of my flesh, I cannot be killed."
- "The Lord Revan could have ruled an empire, made the galaxy strong again, instead he chose weakness, and ran away."
- "I will not fall, I cannot die."
- "The Jedi turned against me! Don't you turn against me too!"
- "I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!"
- "If you are not with me, then you're my enemy."
- "You don't know the power of the dark side, I must obey my master."
Dark Helmet (from Space Balls, a Star Wars parody)
- "So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."